Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 3 Reflection

What: We have been doing our Collage. We had to glue all the green
colours from a magazine and brown from a magazine for our grass and tree. We had to make flowers for our trees. We had a party for our 10,000 blog hits. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did Chocolate eating and we had to do pebble straw sucking.
So What: We have learned how to put more blogs on our one to get to other peoples ones more easly. In my maths group we have learned how to find halves and quarters of sets for our activity.
Now What: I hope I get the mystery envalope and hope i get in the special box for a prize. I hope I get to be able to learn how to do harder and harder maths questions and then I can be really smart like my Aunty J. She is really good at maths she can answer a question really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment