Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Free Writing

W.A.L.T Use correct tense. Use C ! ? . In writing.
Yesterday I went on the computer. I play Adventure quest worlds. I got to buy me a membership with my own money. I got 2  year membership. It cost me allot of money, My Nan even got mad at me because I spent all my money. When I went on adventure quest worlds I had my membership all done and i got 12,000 adventure coins. When I spent my Ac's I got to buy my self the most expensive armor that cost 2,000 it was actually a class. I had got another 15,500 ac's ( adventure coins )

1 comment:

  1. You have written in correct sentences all the way through, well done. From now on just choose one walt. Either correct tense or capitals and full stops, not both okay. I think you should stick with using C ! ? . Mrs Larsen

    ReplyDelete