Friday, August 5, 2011

Week 1 Reflection

What: When Mrs Larsen came back from Thailand we got some gifts. We got a thing that you shoot like a sling-shot and we got a splatter ball. We have been doing our collage on making a tree with leaves on it using magazine paper.


So What: We learned how to speak some Chinese words, when we had Chinese visitors at school. We each had a buddy and one more person in our group. I had D.J. I learned Chinese on the computer at school as well. We also have learned to do an activity on trapping fat cat from catching the birds but we have to draw it. We did it today.


Now What. I want to be able to get on with my work get it all done in one day and not get in trouble because I really hate getting in trouble at school. I think I'm doing well at school though because I'm not getting in trouble much. It's our first week back at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment