Friday, September 16, 2011

Week 7 reflection


What: This week we have been to the gym. At the gym we have been doing circuits and we played sharks and life savers. We played the game with a parachute. We have  used clay. I made a Stick man and a bed. The clay was very hard , I really enjoyed using the clay.




So what: Today we have learnt how to speak more Maori I knew some things. We have done our rugby players. We made our rugby players for the I.R.B Rugby World Cup 2011. I have learnt how to do kerpoof. The website is www.keropoof.com.




Now what: My goal is to be good at maths because I want to get a big job when I'm older. I want to be able to do a video on kerpoof.




If you want to email me send to this adress: Eyras15@gmail.com






Look at me and my head. And man...

Bounce! Bounce! Bouncing!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment