Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Free Writing

W.A.L.T: Use correct tense. Use C . ? !


The Hunt.
“Help " Cried a lady for help.” A zombie is chasing me “So I ran and got my sniper.” I'll save you "I ran quickly to the zombie and shot it in the leg. It tripped over. I ran up to it and shot it in the body and then in the head its blood was brown. I was surrounded by zombies. I ducked and grabbed a machine gun. I was rapidly firing it and wouldn't stop. I ran through all the bodies and found the lady. “Thank you " She said.” No problem “I said. A zombie ran up to me and scratched me. I swung around and smashed it's head of with a knife. It fell slowly and i turned in to a zombie and my arms started to fall of to make me a zombie.                                

The End
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment