Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 6 Reflection

What: This week we have been out of school with our buddy class. We went to  the Art Gallery and we made rugby players. We have done rugby stuff with our buddy class and we did colouring in of the flag for the country we are supporting. We have been to the Duffy Show and it was very funny and we kept cracking up. We went to a house and the person who lives there is RUGBY MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! More like crazy.

So What: We have learnt how to make a rugby players at the art gallery. We learnt about the new pictures and who made them. A guy called Philip made them. He made them look a bit like collage. I think he is really good at it because he made it look like the body was moving. We have learnt how to make a rugby team on the computer.

Now What: My goal is to get my work finished so that I get a reward each week. I want to learn how to be able to be good at maths because I want to be able to NASA when im older. I have to be very smart like Einstein if i want to be and astronomer I have be a scientist.





No comments:

Post a Comment