Friday, October 28, 2011

Week 1 Reflection

What: This week we have rearragned the class room everyone helped out because we all had an idea. We have done clay we made clay animals. I made a Kiwi because it is native. We have done a my holiday google thing and I made mine really weird.

So what: We have learnt how to create clay animals. We have learnt how to do more inquiry in Maori. We learnt how to say Ko te aha tenei ra? We have done our intinary on where we would take people on a tour.

Now what: I want to be able to be king of the den still :| because I want to sit on the couch. I want to be able to do an activity when you get a box and you make trees or gardens and other stuff and put the animal you made inside the box.  It is what I done 2 years ago in my old class, room 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment