Friday, June 10, 2011

Week 6 Reflection

What: We have thrown our boomarangs that Mrs Larsen's mum sent to us. We did it for P.E and funtime. We have coloured in our ukulele's in our art time. We learnt how to do lots of new graphs like: Pie Graph, Tally Graph, Line Graph and Picture Graph.


So What: I learnt how to use the boomarang and how to get it to come back to you but it never came back to me!! I learnt how to blend in my ukulele's but i'm having trouble in my last ukulele.


Now What: I hope I achieve putting a whole heap of reflections on my blog so i can be famous and have at least 100 posts or reflections. I hope I can achieve being King of the Den at school so I can sit on the couch but I hardly ever concentrate on my work so maybe I should concentrate more. I always put my lion face on the right place though.

No comments:

Post a Comment