Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 10 Reflection

What: Last week i did alot of Maori words like,  e noHO ra. it means goodbye to the person who is staying. ka kite ano means see you again. it was really hard for us to learn the maori.

So What: Last week I learnt how to put a blog counter on my blog to see how many people have been on my blog. It was really exciting when I put the blog counter on and now Ive got 53 people on my blog so far. I cant wait till Ive got 1000 people on my blog. Last week i learnt how to speak more Maori because we want to be able to say lots of new things and we can say goodbye and hello.

Now What: Next time we do I.T I hope we get to put Jib-Jab on so we can look funny and other people will laugh at us because Jib-Jab is funny to a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment